- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 60g toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Danish feta, crumbled
- 4 cups tender salad greens
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup Activated Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Thinly slice an apple and a shallot. Roughly chop toasted pecans and crumble Danish feta.
- On a serving plate, add salad greens. Top with apple, shallot, pecans and feta.
- In a jar, combine Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Close the lid and shake to emulsify.
Alternatively, add ingredients to a bowl and whisk. Drizzle over salad. Keep any extra in the fridge in a sealed jar for up to 5 days.