- 2 packets chicken-flavoured ramen noodles, broken into pieces, seasoning packets reserved
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 packet coleslaw mix
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbps Activated Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbps sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place broken ramen noodles, sunflower seeds and almonds onto a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes or until fragrant and toasted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together coleslaw mix and spring onions.
- Add cooled noodle mixture on top.
- Whisk together olive oil, ramen seasoning packets, apple cider vinegar, sugar and black pepper until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!