- 700G skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Activated Apple Cider Vinegar
- Freshly chopped parsley or spring onions to garnish
- Cut chicken thighs into small bite-sized pieces
- Heat 1tps. butter and olive oil in a large pan (cast iron works best) on high heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook until it starts to caramelise and the edges start to become golden (about 4-5 minutes)
- Add the remaining butter, garlic, apple cider vinegar and honey. Stir until chicken is coated.
- Simmer sauce and chicken to caramelise the outside (about 2-3 minutes)
- Top with parsley or spring onions.
- Serve chicken over rice or mashed potatoes.