Sweet and Sour Tofu
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cloves, garlic
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Activated Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
Ginger Sesame Greens
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2cm piece ginger, finely sliced
- 4 cups sliced Asian greens
- Lime wedges, coriander and toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the tofu pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes, until crisp and golden brown all over. Drain on paper towel.
- Add the red onion, garlic, ginger and red capsicum to the pan. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the Activated Apple Cider Vinegar, tamari, ketchup and maple syrup to the pan.
- Cook stirring for 1 minute. Add the tofu back to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes until tofu has warmed through. Keep warm while preparing the vegetables.
- Heat the extra oil and sesame oil in a pan over high heat. Add the ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the Asian greens and season to taste. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until greens are just wilted.
- Serve tofu and greens with steamed rice. Garnish with line wedges and coriander.